Test Manager with German
With almost 200.000 people in over 40 countries and more than 800 in Romania, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost provide.rs of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.comRequirements
• Proven experience as a project manager with methodological skills (for example, development model knowledge, also agile)
• Very good knowledge of project management methods, e.g. Prince2, V-model
• Experience in test management, if possible with certification as ISTQB CT Advanced Level Test Manager
• At least 2 years experience in ISTQB testing
• Experience in complex, global major projects as a project or test manager.
• Good knowledge of SAP Automotive would be very nice to have
• National and international travel
• Very good knowledge of German and English
Being integrated in a distributed delivery team, you will have to:
• Conception, coordination and control of all test activities in large projects of our customers
• Direct contact of the customer in the areas of risk management and conflict management
• Consulting and coaching of project teams and specialist areas
• Selection and adaptation of suitable test methods and test tools
• Definition and monitoring of quality objectives
• Definition of the transfer points and coordination of the cooperation between test specification, test automation and test execution
• Development and introduction of meaningful metrics for monitoring and controlling test activities and software quality
• Management and control of our test teams
• Permanent employment contract.
• Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
• Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
• Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
• Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
• Dynamic, international working environment.
• Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).