This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Capgemini active
View all jobs SAP FI-CO active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Pharmacy - Health active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
With almost 200.000 people in over 40 countries and more than 800 in Romania, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost provide.rs of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.comRequirements
• Hands on experience on SAP FI CO
• Expert knowledge of FICO Org Structures; GL, Cost Centers / Elements, Profit Centers, Activity Types / Rates, Company Codes for a Global Organization required
• ECC Configuration experience with GL, A/R, AP, COPA and FA (Fixed Assets) required
• Month-end Close experience required
• Day-to-day FICO support experience required
• Incident / Change / Problem Management experience required
• Business / SAP FICO Functional analytical experience beneficial
• Knowledge of Foreign Currencies beneficial
• Identify business requirements; write and document them
• Assess standard SAP solutions as fit/gaps with the business requirements; assess customized solutions as fit/gaps with the business requirements
• Provide training to users, super-users; provide information sessions to stakeholders
• Test the SAP system; manage system defects;
• Prototype future SAP solutions for gaps, together with the Design team
• Provide post go-live support
• Permanent employment contract.
• Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
• Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
• Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
• Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
• Dynamic, international working environment.
• Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).