Infrastructure Automation Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Infrastructure Automation Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
• Experience with system automation and deployment tools (Chef, Puppet, etc.)
• Experience with server operating systems (Linux Distros, AIX, etc.)
• Some experience with script languages (Ruby, Perl, etc.)
• Experience using ticketing systems.
• Ability to work well with the team and on various projects (shared team environment)
• Willingness to learn new things & technologies (automation tools, OS related, storage related)
• Flexible if workflow is changing
• Fluent English (spoken and written)
• Communicative competence (pro-active)
Nice to have:
• ITIL Certified
• Ability to conceptualize problems
• Ability to work under pressure and remain decisive
• Knowledge of Agile and/or Kanban methodologies.
• Experience with version control systems (Git, Subversion, etc. )
• Understanding of continuous integration systems (Travis, Jenkins, etc.)
• Experience with system monitoring tools and analyzing results
• Bachelor degree, with a technical major such as Engineering or Computer Science
for a Technical Developer for Infrastructure Automation in the UNIX Environment:
• Help in building next generation machine deployment infrastructure using tools such as Chef, Travis, Git, etc.
• Assist in creating, managing and updating continuous integration (CI) / continuous delivery (CD) pipelines.
• Document CI/CD tools and processes in wiki and internal databases.
• Assist team members in creating and maintaining developer and production environments.
• Assist team members to develop and maintain tooling to assist with things like integration tests, building production and staging environments, CI systems, source control etc.
• Automate repetitive tasks in the department's workflow