Sales analyst with English
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Sales analyst with English active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has about 3,500 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).Requirements
What you need to do:
- Set-up commercial conditions according to commercial contracts, validated by Sales, Legal, Pricing Manager, Controller teams;
- Control the accuracy of due amounts in link with the commercial achievement;
- Under responsibility of Sales Administration Manager, pay the credit notes, payments related to commercial contracts engagements;
- Process the customer claims related to commercial conditions;
- Analyze and validate customers inquiries;
- Propose actions in order to improve the practices;
- Execute corrective actions validated by Sales Administration Manager;
- Inform the customer;
- Secure customer financial transactions in order to prove the accuracy of commercial conditions;
- Ensure the traceability of financial transactions, regardless type of payment.
- A good level of English;
- Good Excel knowledge;
- Background in Economics (a plus);
- Comfortable in working with Information Systems;
- Experience in using database management systems (SQL);
- 1-2 years of experience in a financial related area or in a domain working with commercial conditions (ex: reporting activities for a sales department, reporting responsibilities in a financial department or within the departments of bank, insurance, brokers);
- Structured and detail oriented.