Technical Leader SIEBEL
With almost 200.000 people in over 40 countries and more than 800 in Romania, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost provide.rs of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.comRequirements
• Supporting the Team Leader and the developers of the Siebel team in Bucharest: choosing the solutions, the feasibility of the requests, supporting the improvement of skills in Siebel of the newcomers in Bucharest;
• Understanding the needs of the Business lines and developing functional knowledge on the handled subjects;
• Designing / Developing the entrusted subjects.
• Bachelor degree, with a technical major, such as Engineering or Computer Science;
• The ability to understand complex technical information;
• Knowledge in developing, configuring and installing information systems;
• MOE expert in SIEBEL: Designing, Technical architecture, Setting, Developing, Organizing the tests, Revising the code.
• You have a good level of English. French represents an advantage.
What we offer:
• Permanent employment contract.
• Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
• Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
• Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
• Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
• Dynamic, international working environment.
• Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).