This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Capgemini active
View all jobs Java Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
With almost 200.000 people in over 40 countries and more than 800 in Romania, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost provide.rs of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.comRequirements
• Excellent knowledge of Java/J2EE version 6 & 8, Spring, Oracle (SQL);
• Good knowledge of technologies like Java, Maven, Tomcat, Webservices;
• Basic level experience in Ibatis, Swing, GiT, GWT;
• Tools: Eclipse/ IntelliJ, Jenkins, JUnit, Jira, Cucumber [Testing];
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Develop new features front to back as part of an Agile/Scrum team;
• Ensure the delivery of high quality solutions to agreed specifications and within agreed time scales;
• Assure the corrective maintenance;
• Drive innovation by coming up with new ideas for our products and processes;
• Point out issues with the existing architectures and codes on different projects, followed by active involvement in order to clean it up;
• Maintain a close relationship with the French team and ensure that the final result responds to its needs.
What we offer:
• Permanent employment contract.
• Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
• Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
• Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
• Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
• Dynamic, international working environment.
• Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).