Java and Cobol Developer
With almost 200.000 people in over 40 countries and more than 800 in Romania, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost provide.rs of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.comRequirements
• Excellent knowledge of JAVA/J2EE.
• Working experience with Struts.
• Working experience with COBOL and DB2.
• Working experience with Eclipse and with the Application Server : Websphere.
• French – beginner (reading and writing).
• Ensuring the progressive and corrective maintenance of two applications TP of the scope of the Invoicing Services (IS).
• Ensuring the reference table of the standard conditions (IFDSS).
• Ensuring the reference table of the negotiated conditions (IFDSN).
• Ensuring the terms of reference (ICCD).
• Collecting and retroceding in agency (PERLA).
• Base of return of the invoicing (TVA).
What we offer:
• Permanent employment contract.
• Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
• Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
• Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
• Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
• Dynamic, international working environment.
• Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).