Fresh Graduates, Economics, with German
We offer management and consulting services to achieve sustainable profitable growth of companies by improving their logistic, commercial, and financial processes.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. We customize solutions for our clients, covering various industries for helping them to deliver operational excellence by maximizing efficiency and reducing cost.
Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organisations.
Our global consulting network of 9200 people serves clients in more than 70 countries and engages with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint employs over 3.500 highly skilled consultants in Europe. Their entrepreneurial, adaptive approach is the key to our success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007 and we have more than 500 skilled consultants in our teams operating from Bucharest, Sibiu and Timisoara, whose expertise brought value to more than 160 international projects in the past 10 years.
• Final year student or bachelor’s degree is mandatory. Major in Economics or information technology is a plus
• English and German skills advanced
• Ideally previous experience with banking products, financial services
• Good time management skills
• Strong assertiveness in a good balance with helpfulness and collaboration
• Availability to travel nationally and internationally (mainly in Austria, Germany and the CEE area)
• On - site support of clients on core banking areas (process optimization)
• Replicate real business scenarios from various client roles perspectives to verify software/ process correctness
• Design and execute functional test scenarios from an end to end process perspective
• Track defects and validate solutions for defects
• Propose suggestions for additions and improvements to the software/ process
• Communicate status, findings and progress on a regular basis
• Maintain and create project documents like Test strategy and Test plan
• Create status reports
Why work with us?
We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
You have the opportunity to learn something new every day and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.