Fresh Graduates, Economics, with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BearingPoint active.
Vezi toate job-urile Fresh Graduates, Economics, with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Asigurari - Intermedieri financiare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
• Final year student or bachelor’s degree is mandatory. Major in Economics or information technology is a plus
• English and German skills advanced
• Ideally previous experience with banking products, financial services
• Good time management skills
• Strong assertiveness in a good balance with helpfulness and collaboration
• Availability to travel nationally and internationally (mainly in Austria, Germany and the CEE area)
• On - site support of clients on core banking areas (process optimization)
• Replicate real business scenarios from various client roles perspectives to verify software/ process correctness
• Design and execute functional test scenarios from an end to end process perspective
• Track defects and validate solutions for defects
• Propose suggestions for additions and improvements to the software/ process
• Communicate status, findings and progress on a regular basis
• Maintain and create project documents like Test strategy and Test plan
• Create status reports
Why work with us?
We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
You have the opportunity to learn something new every day and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.