Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Hunt Recruitment active.
Vezi toate job-urile Devops Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
▪ Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
▪ Experience with operations and DevOps on the AWS technology stack (EC2, S3, IAM, RDS, CloudFront, CloudWatch, Lambda, CloudFormation)
▪ Experience administering Linux and Windows systems in a production environment
▪ Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef, Terraform, Ansible or an equivalent.
▪ Good working knowledge of build automation and continuous integration/delivery processes and tools: Jenkins, Git, Perforce, Maven/Gradle, Ant, Artifactory, etc
▪ Experience with automating containers deployment using Docker
▪ Experience with log analysis and monitoring tools such as CloudWatch, Splunk, Dynatrace, Nagios, etc.
▪ Experience with APM tools such as Dynatrace, NewRelic, AppDynamics, etc.
▪ Solid understanding of fundamental technologies like DNS, Load Balancing, SSL, TCP/IP, networking and security best practices
▪ Experience analyzing and resolving performance, scalability and reliability issues
▪ Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
▪ Demonstrate skills in priority setting, analysis, communication, time management, estimation and scheduling.
▪ Ability to collaborate well in a team.
▪ Good oral and written communication skills in English
▪ Work closely with the product development teams to design, build, deliver and manage our services with high uptime.
▪ Own and drive initiatives spanning multiple teams to automate engineering operation.
▪ Enable engineering teams to ship features following Agile methodology.
▪ Build monitoring, supervision and resiliency mechanisms to observe, react to, and maintain platform health and performance.
▪ Design, build, implement and support the public cloud CI/CD framework.
▪ Manage and run application servers, web servers, databases, batch jobs, file transfers, monitoring tools.
▪ Perform deployments, upgrades, configurations in a controlled, pre-production and production environment.
▪ Solve live performance and stability issues and prevent their recurrence.
▪ Participate in failure, load and performance tests to ensure application is production ready.
▪ Ensure the security of the production infrastructure, systems, data and applications.
▪ Analyze and optimize system utilization.
▪ Support SOC 2 compliance audits.
▪ Share an on-call rotation and be an escalation contact for service incidents.
▪ Takes a leadership role working along with the engineering team to implement new products and features that engage and influence Autodesk customers in the BIM industry. Helps design, build and implement the CI/CD framework and scalable cloud based platform. Builds and maintains tools to drive the automation process.