Junior Controlling Analyst with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BearingPoint active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Controlling Analyst with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
• German and English advanced (C1 Level). Mandatory
• Availability to travel in Germany on a weekly basis
• Approximately 1 year or more of experience and knowledge of one or more of the following: cost accounting, financial accounting, financial processes, planning and budgeting, management reporting, operational controlling, annual accounting processes
• Experience or background at public management and administration
• Initial experiences in ERP-System (SAP etc.)
• Continuous further development of the reports of financial controlling according to the requirements of internal and external report receivers
• Quality assurance of data and processes in financial accounting and controlling
• Ad-hoc support for the specific areas on business management issues
• Monitoring the implementation of the improvement measures in finance and controlling
• Support of evaluations and analyzes in the context of process control of finance and accounting
Why work with us?
• We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
• You have the opportunity to learn something new every day and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.
• You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life, travel and medical insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers and significant daily allowance.