Kepler-Rominfo is one of the leading Romanian IT companies, providing software services, solutions and products to an ever-increasing number of customers worldwide. With a continuous turnover increase, Kepler-Rominfo has reached today more than 200 high-level software consultants, able to cover a large area of technical and functional requirements.
Kepler-Rominfo became part of the Alten Group - the European leader in engineering and technology consulting.
We're proud to be here, and we invite you to join us!.
• Receive customer's technical issues and decide whether these are application bugs or not;
• Install and configure new application versions at client's headquarters;
• Import client's data into our own database;
• Administrate and configure the SQL Server database replicated at client's headquarters;
• Provide customer training for application configuration issues.
• Solid technical education (computer science, software engineering);
• Very good knowledge of SQL Server and Transact SQL;
• Very good written and spoken communication skills, both in Romanian and English.