Kepler-Rominfo is a leading Romanian company with multinational presence, providing IT services and solutions to both local and international customers for more than 20 years. Covering a wide range of industries and business verticals and having +1000 completed projects for clients in over 30 countries, Kepler-Rominfo is a sought provider for nearshore and offshore software development, consultancy for top technologies.
As of the end of 2016, Kepler-Rominfo has become part of the Alten Group - the European leader in engineering and technology consulting.
We are proud to be here and we invite you to join us!.
• Receive customer's technical issues and decide whether these are application bugs or not;
• Install and configure new application versions at client's headquarters;
• Import client's data into our own database;
• Administrate and configure the SQL Server database replicated at client's headquarters;
• Provide customer training for application configuration issues.
• Solid technical education (computer science, software engineering);
• Very good knowledge of SQL Server and Transact SQL;
• Very good written and spoken communication skills, both in Romanian and English.