Contract specialist with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations active
View all jobs Contract specialist with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Founded in 1898, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company manufactures its products in 48 facilities in 21 countries, and has one of the most recognizable brand names in the world. Its global headquarters is in Akron, Ohio, USA.
In Romania, Goodyear Dunlop is present since 1999 and it is represented by two different legal entities, Goodyear Dunlop Tires (Sales Office) and Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations.
Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations Romania is the Global Business Services Center of Goodyear Dunlop EMEA. The GBS Center in Bucharest started back in July 2011. The core mission of the Center has always been to provide internal customer satisfaction with the shared responsibility of delivery - Driving performance as ONE TEAM.
Bachelor degree in Business or technical related matter
2-3 years working experience in a support function (help desk, customer service), experience with SAP is desired.
Knowledge and skills:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
Ability to follow procedures and sequential processes;
Critical thinking skills to analyze/ review orders and drive process efficiency
- Contract Specialist is responsible for the administration of the fleet contracts, support of fleet service providers and fleet customers. Full ownership of upload and maintenance of master data for database (customers, vendors, contracts, vehicles, FL and unmounted tires).
- Work closely together with the front Office Agents and the truck team to deliver services on the highest level
- Process in priority billing, make sure all invoice queries and claims are handled.
- Contract maintenance: responsibility for contract maintenance of current fleets (fleet updates, pricing, operational changes...). Work closely together with Front office team members on fleet updates and load new pricing independently.
- Invoicing: Top priority is to get all services and tires billed. Ensure timely billing. Work closely together with the Front office.
- Support Front office in query handling.
- Support system testing when necessary, maintain system frontend and backend settings
- Master data maintenance.