Order Management Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs I.FUTURE active
View all jobs Order Management Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company part of a multinational organisation Thakral Group from Singapore. We want to be the Solution Partner, positioning as the intermediate between the potential of the labor market and the specialized staff need from our portofolio clients.
The values which drives our activity are: Passion, Responsibility, Flexibility, Creativity.
Our goal is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
• Fluency in English and German;
• Excellent customer service skills and ethics;
• Excellent phone handling and problem solving skills;
• Previous Order Management experience – preferred;
• PC proficiency: Word, Excel & SAP proficient;
• Ability to juggle multiple enquiries/queries;
• Motivation /Proactivity /Reliability;
• Good conflict resolution skills and independent decision making;
• Friendliness, flexibility and telephone experience;
• Active listening skills/ Quick comprehension;
• Ensure customer issues via telephone/email are dealt with promptly and within a minimum timeframe;
• Provide customers with information related to price and availability, order status, products etc.
• Enter orders, quotations and purchase orders into SAP;
• Process customer returns via SAP;
• Raise requests for creating and updating SAP data (customer master data, material master data, etc.)
• Manage the open orders by extracting and analysing SAP reports;
• Communicate with other departments and stakeholders to ensure that customers’ needs and claims are being dealt with promptly;
• Provide training and support to team members;
• Work in a dynamic and global environment with many opportunities to grow and develop.