Order Management Analyst
I FUTURE belongs to a Group of companies with multinational presence across various parts of the globe.
Our goal is developing individuals by building a strong foundation towards their employable future, supporting both personal and corporate goals.
• Fluency in English and German;
• Excellent customer service skills and ethics;
• Excellent phone handling and problem solving skills;
• Previous Order Management experience – preferred;
• PC proficiency: Word, Excel & SAP proficient;
• Ability to juggle multiple enquiries/queries;
• Motivation /Proactivity /Reliability;
• Good conflict resolution skills and independent decision making;
• Friendliness, flexibility and telephone experience;
• Active listening skills/ Quick comprehension;
• Ensure customer issues via telephone/email are dealt with promptly and within a minimum timeframe;
• Provide customers with information related to price and availability, order status, products etc.
• Enter orders, quotations and purchase orders into SAP;
• Process customer returns via SAP;
• Raise requests for creating and updating SAP data (customer master data, material master data, etc.)
• Manage the open orders by extracting and analysing SAP reports;
• Communicate with other departments and stakeholders to ensure that customers’ needs and claims are being dealt with promptly;
• Provide training and support to team members;
• Work in a dynamic and global environment with many opportunities to grow and develop.