Java / C++ Senior Developer
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
You will be part of team that delivers the software development tools for QorIQ processors: www.nxp.com/CW4NET
In your role, you will be involved in planning, designing and implementing support for new boards and processors, hands-on development in an Agile environment.
You will collaborate with worldwide teams in hardware/ software development, test and customer support.
To ensure your successful performance in this role, the following working experience is a needed:
- Strong experience with Java/C/C++ programming language
- Good experience in the Windows and Linux application programming domain
- Software development experience, proved by having worked on robust, large embedded applications
- Being able to use and configure bootloaders, familiar with flash memory programming
Any of the following aspects will bring an advantage to your application:
- Experience with ARMv8 architecture
- Experience developing Eclipse plug-ins
- Experience with design patterns - able to design and construct clean, modular and extensible software.
- Experience in developing UI components
- Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Python)
- Understanding of how a compiler/debugger/build system works
Your technical background should demonstrate:
- Bachelors/Master's degree in Computer Science /Electrical Engineering
- Understanding of Systems architecture
- Knowledge of embedded development systems
- Ability of quickly learning
- Analytical/problem-solving skills.
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.