Senior IOT Solutions Engineer
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
- hands-on development in an Agile environment
- develop embedded software in C, C++, C#, Java or other selected languages
- master software engineering tools and software engineering environments
- support and improve our development methodology and release processes
- optimization with respect to code/memory and performance requirements
- porting code between different architectures
- create and maintain requirements, design, architecture, code and tests for different parts of the product
- ensures quality of the software and its timely and efficient delivery according to the agreed project plans.
- participates in creation and maintenance of product roadmaps.
- BSEE or MSE in Computer Engineering or related field
- At least 5 years' experience developing embedded software
- General CPU/Computer architecture know-how
- Debugging skills for embedded targets and low level software
- Embedded linux and yocto
- can translate customer / market connectivity requirements into technical definitions
- can work with Solution Integrators to develop proof of concepts and R&D teams to productize solutions
- knowledge of wireless communication technologies (NFC, UWB, Bluetooth, WiFi) desired
- excellent communication skills
- team player and have passion to win attitude
- English language (spoken and written)
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.