This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs DBA Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Experience in supporting Databases 2 years
• Knowledge of database administration in a production environment
• Knowledge of Oracle or Microsoft Sql Server database administration
• Knowledge of SQL tuning
• Knowledge of programming in PL/SQL and shell UNIX/Linux
• Knowledge of Oracle RAC technology, Data Guard, Grid/Cloud Control, RMAN, Datapump and so on
• Knowledge of ITIL
• Understanding IT Service Management concepts (ex. ISO20000 standard)
• Knowledge of the principles SOX
• Knowledge of general security principles
• Provides Level2 and Level1 support for Databases and related incidents and problems.
• Develops scripts/programs for extending functionality of IT solutions or for automating recurring activities.
• Works as required by his direct superior in shifts or overtime and performs stand-by.
• Makes technical investigations for performance incidents and examines issues arising in order to determine the causes and provide / propose solutions to solve the identified problems.
• Defines technical requirements, designs, configures and implements solutions that contain databases.
• Optimize the existing solutions by redefining database architecture or by making software upgrades to increase efficiency and to meet the new requirements of the business.
• Ensures operation performance parameters as imposed, integrity and security of databases for IT and telecom applications. Provides support for implementing projects at high quality and efficiency standards.
• Provides active support for transformation programs and other technology refresh programs that are designed to ensure/increase service availability and reduce downtime and increases the quality / performance of these services.
• Perform proactive maintenance activities based on information from tools and automated alerts and notifications.
• Any other business/technical requests received from his direct superior.