This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN SI-TECHNO Romania active
View all jobs DBA Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania offers technical consulting services, with a team of over 500 engineering and IT specialized consultants in its offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj, Sibiu and Iasi.Requirements
• Experience in supporting Databases 2 years
• Knowledge of database administration in a production environment
• Knowledge of Oracle or Microsoft Sql Server database administration
• Knowledge of SQL tuning
• Knowledge of programming in PL/SQL and shell UNIX/Linux
• Knowledge of Oracle RAC technology, Data Guard, Grid/Cloud Control, RMAN, Datapump and so on
• Knowledge of ITIL
• Understanding IT Service Management concepts (ex. ISO20000 standard)
• Knowledge of the principles SOX
• Knowledge of general security principles
• Provides Level2 and Level1 support for Databases and related incidents and problems.
• Develops scripts/programs for extending functionality of IT solutions or for automating recurring activities.
• Works as required by his direct superior in shifts or overtime and performs stand-by.
• Makes technical investigations for performance incidents and examines issues arising in order to determine the causes and provide / propose solutions to solve the identified problems.
• Defines technical requirements, designs, configures and implements solutions that contain databases.
• Optimize the existing solutions by redefining database architecture or by making software upgrades to increase efficiency and to meet the new requirements of the business.
• Ensures operation performance parameters as imposed, integrity and security of databases for IT and telecom applications. Provides support for implementing projects at high quality and efficiency standards.
• Provides active support for transformation programs and other technology refresh programs that are designed to ensure/increase service availability and reduce downtime and increases the quality / performance of these services.
• Perform proactive maintenance activities based on information from tools and automated alerts and notifications.
• Any other business/technical requests received from his direct superior.