Kepler-Rominfo is one of the leading Romanian IT companies, providing software services, solutions and products to an ever-increasing number of customers worldwide. With a continuous turnover increase, Kepler-Rominfo has reached today more than 200 high-level software consultants, able to cover a large area of technical and functional requirements.
Kepler-Rominfo became part of the Alten Group - the European leader in engineering and technology consulting.
We're proud to be here, and we invite you to join us!.
• High autonomy on testing activities
• Analytical skills and well organized
• Profound banking knowledge according to scope of allocated tests
• Understands principles of project risks, business issues, technical constraints and tools dependencies in order to draft specific documents accordingly
• Collaboration, team spirit and integrity
• English proficiency
• Experience in testing applications in different programming languages like: Java, SQL, HTML, UML, Cobol
• Applications: Excel, QC, Jira, SQL Management studio or similar SQL database tool
• Experience in testing on different PC and mobile Operating systems and devices
• Certifications: ISTQB Foundations is nice to have.
• Develops test plans based on analysis of requirements and technical and functional specifications documentation
• Reviews business requirements and use cases;
• Responsible for creating Test Scenarios and Test cases with clearly defined expected results and test data
• Prepare test data and preconditions
• Execute and monitor test cases/ test scenarios
• Reporting and monitoring identified defects and communicate with developers team to explain and help resolve defects
• Propose tests for regression
• Drafting test status
• Writing user guides
• Estimate testing activities
• Attends UAT status meetings
• Writes User Guides based on functionalities tested
• Recognition of professional value: career plan that we build together
• Professional work environment
• Premium Plus health package
• Package for gym and massage
• Financial support for training on latest technologies and project management as well as professional certifications
• International projects for companies in FORTUNE 500