Senior C# Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active
View all jobs Senior C# Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
|Employer:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Job level:||peste 5 years of experience|
Senior C# Developer
To assures the development of automating tools and offers access for EUS infrastructures worldwide: Active Directory, Stockage, Impression, Computers, Virtualization, etc.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Define the specifications, giving details regarding the users’ needs and describing suitable technical solutions;
- Participate at the pilot projects and brings an input about the architecture;
- In charge with the development of future software;
- Implementation of the test of new features in order to detect bugs;
- Production follow-up and support;
- Write technical specifications for an effective implementation;
- Acts as an adviser and mentor for the less experienced team members.
A little about You:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science;
- 5+ years experience in C# development;
- Experience in web development using different frameworks;
- Experience in Microsoft environment (Exchange, Active Directory, Windows 7, Windows 8.1);
- Knowledge of norms and standards regarding xml: XSL, web services;
- Experience with Active Directory;
- Advanced English.
We also value:
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies: IIS, SSIS, SSRS, Exchange, Visual Studio or Citrix would be appreciated;
- Experience in Project Management - would be a plus;
- Experience with Agile Methodology;
- A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- Interest / Knowledge in finance appreciated, but not mandatory;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English-only meetings. — French knowledge is an advantage.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1day/week.
For more Job Opportunities, please visit our website: http://www.sgebs.com/career/