Services Reservations Executive - French Speaker
- previous experience in tourism or customer care will be considered as valuable asset;
- excellent oral and written communication skills;
- customer oriented approach;
- results focusing and proven ability to meet tight deadlines;
- attention to details;
- analytic skills;
- team player;
- fast learner and willing to professionally develop on a long term within our young and dynamic team;
- positive and friendly attitude;
- advanced knowledge of English and French language;
- proficient usage of Ms Office, Outlook;
- action all booking requests, cancellations and amendments quickly, efficiently and accurately.
- input confirmations and update relevant systems.
- where first choice service is not available, select and offer the best alternative according to relevant criteria.
- develop good working relationships with Suppliers
- coordinate with Suppliers and Internal departments to resolve accounts queries and other discrepancies.
- monitor booking situation of services and highlight to management any potential issues.
- assist members of the Service Reservation Team and other departments as and when workload dictates.
- keep operations staff informed on the status of any bookings that cannot be confirmed within the set deadlines.
- process prepayments if and when required
- maximize profits whenever possible by requesting special budgets.
- Training programs;
- International mobility;
- Travel opportunities;
- Competitive salary.