General Ledger with German or Czech.Boost your career now! E
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DK Global Recruitment active
View all jobs General Ledger with German or Czech.Boost your career now! E active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
• Bachelor degree, preferably in the economy field;
• At least 2-3 years of experience in a Finance & Accounting departament;
• Proficient in English and German/Czech;
• Good interpersonal Skills;
• Hands on experience in GL would represent an advantage;
• Exposure to SAP tool;
• Takes initiative and works without much supervision;
• Understands customer requirements;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel (formulas, functions, pivot tables charts), Word (formatting, track
changes, table of contents), PowerPoint (graphics & charts, animations, transitions).
• Manage Intercompany Transactions ( Validate and post intercompany entries; Process Intercompany; Cash
• Settlement Transactions; Perform intercompany eliminations; Reconcile intercompany Transactions)
• Resolve Intercompany Disputes
• Journal Entries and Review (General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Inventories, Pension Booking, Annual Incentive Plan, AR Reserve)
• Foreign Currency Accounting
• Manage Fixed Assets Accounting and Maintain lease
• Manage Inventory Accounts - posting, review, adjustment, reevaluation, reconciliation
• Perform Accounts Reconciliation
• Manage Month/Quarter/Year End Closing Activities
• Internal/External Reporting
• Support for Escalations and Processing Service Requests/Inquiries
•Treasury transactions and Payments
• Retail Store Accounting
• Support Travel & Expenses (T&E) process
• Support AP process ( Rents, Leases and Utility (RLU) Invoices; Tax- VAT/Intrastat Processing & Reporting, Support AP helpdesk requests)
• Excellent salary package
• Meal Vouchers
• Christmas Bonus
• Dental plan (partial reimbursement)
• Optical plan (partial reimbursement )
• Sport activities (partial reimbursement )
• Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment
• Opportunity to grow in the organization
• Access to internal training , both for career and individual development
Why use Recruitment Agency
• You will be contacted within 30 min of your application
• You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
• You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
• You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
• You don’t have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days.
• All our services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.
Get instant feedback of your job application or acquire more information about this job opportunity by chatting with us online.. Simply go to our website www[dot]dkglobalrecruitment[dot]com and use the form on bottom right of this webpage and start chatting with us.
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.