FIELD SALES ENGINEER
RIAN&Partners is a new, fresh concept in the recruitment and selection process of personnel, personnel training & organizational development.
RIAN&Partners combines, in an intelligent and friendly manner, over 30 years of our partners’ previous experience in the HR management for the industrial environment with passion and determination – patterns engraved to every assigned project.
Integrity and high professional ethics are the core values we believe in, values that have settled their home at RIAN&Partners. Moreover, we believe wholeheartedly in optimism, flexibility and ‘’out of the box’’ solutions. That’s who we are!
- Technical bachelor degree (Industrial Automation, Robotics, Mechanics, Electro- technics);
- Professional experience in technical sales or technical support in industrial automation/ electro technics;
- Technical knowledge regarding the industrial automation, energy, electro technics fields of activity;
- Microsoft Outlook, MS Office, SAP skills;
- English language- advanced level.
- Maintains the relation with the existing clients;
- Expands the client portfolio;
- Organizes visits to customers;
- Identifies and manages various projects that can be managed in Romania;
- Identifies new investment projects, considering the target markets of the company;
- Provides technical and informational training to customers when new equipment is launched;
- Updates the CRM system with specific information (visits reports, opportunities, etc.);
- Identifies marketing events in the industrial domain (corporate meetings, business meetings, supplier meetings) which are a real interest for the company in the area;
- Ensures cyclical market assessments according to the target markets within the company.