This job is no longer active!
View all jobs I.FUTURE active
View all jobs Service Desk active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
I FUTURE belongs to a Group of companies with multinational presence across various parts of the globe.
Our goal is developing individuals by building a strong foundation towards their employable future, supporting both personal and corporate goals.
• Fluent in English;
• Knowledge of hardware environments (PC);
• Above average knowledge of Windows (Windows 7/ Server 2008 and focus on
Windows XP/ Server 2003) and basic troubleshooting skills;
• Above average knowledge of MS Office and basic troubleshooting skills;
• Above average knowledge of networking (LAN);
• Customer-oriented attitude, good ability to relate through telephone and written communication;
• Strong communication skills and being able to integrate your efforts into a team work;
• Use existing knowledge base and your problem solving skills for the initial diagnostics of the technical incidents;
• Put knowledge and training to work in resolving as many incidents as possible on initial contact;
• Prove attention to details in recording and classifying all incoming technical incidents;
• Escalate incidents where no knowledge solution was found through accurate and timely hand off to other resolving teams;
• Be part of the team and help your folks meet the service performance indicators;
• Make our customers and users have a great day after talking to you;
• Competitive salary package made of base salary, performance bonuses and meal tickets;
• Flexible benefits package: transportation, medical subscription from a list of providers, gym subscription;
• More benefits depending on length of service;
• Opportunity to work in a global and dynamic environment with an enthusiastic team.