Public Procurement Expert (1 year contract)
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
To support our growth in Romania, we are currently looking for our Audit practice a Public Procurement Expert.
• University degree with a relevant major;
• At least 5 years of experience in the public tenders domain, including 1 year of professional experience in EU Funds. Professional experience within public authorities on procurement activities is considered an advantage.
• Certificate of public acquisitions expert is mandatory (CNFPA/ANC, code COR 241940)
• Proficiency in English, both verbal and written;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package;
• Knowledge of the public procurement legislation;
• Able to liaise with all levels of staff and management (involves daily contact with all levels of office personnel);
• Good organizational and communication skills.
• Willingness to travel for out-of-town engagements.
The expert will be offered a determined period of time working contract, with the possibility to extend it.
• Assisting Deloitte teams involved within the compliance and agreed upon process activities in Public Sector and/or EU funded projects
• Assessment of internal processes on public procurement within public institutions
• Elaboration of recommendations to improve public procurement processes
• Performing verification of compliance documentation on public procurement accordingly checklists released by Audit Authority, Management Authority, National Public Procurement Agency
• Analysis of the conditions for qualification or eligibility in the acquisition documentation;
• Review and clarify the conditions for participation in the acquisition;