Ultimele zile in care poti aplica la SkillShop-ul Michelin Romania, Angajatori de TOP, Bucuresti
Did you know that Michelin Romania is coordinating activity for 20 countries in Central and Eastern Europe?
Michelin is present in Romania with three factories and a commercial network where approximately 3300 people are employed. Michelin supports employing people with disabilities, but also colleagues at the end of their careers and encourages collaboration between different generations.
Michelin Romania invites you at their SkillShop at Angajatori de TOP: Try career diversity@Michelin Romania
Do you dream of a more diverse workplace?
Michelin Romania invites you to a very interesting SkillShop in order to find out what does diversity mean for them. During the SkillShop you will be part of an interactive game, which will allow you to discover according to your skills and career objectives, what domain suits you best.
We have another surprise for you! A very important person from Michelin Romania will attend the SkillShop to share his/her evolution story in the company and also to give you some pieces of advice for your future career. You always learn interesting things from people with more experience.
Let’s get together at Angajatori de TOP.
Who can participate at Michelin Romania SkillShop?
- students/graduates with economical or tehnical background
- entry-levels or professionals
When and where we will meet What else you should know?
- Friday 20th of October, Sala Palatului, room C (second floor), 12:40 - 13:25.
What else you should know?
- Participation is free;
- There is a limited number of 30 participants;
- The SkillShop session lasts 45 minutes;
- You can book a seat until the 19th of October;
- Only candidates who meet the company’s requirements will receive a confirmation e-mail;
- You can participate in one or more SkillShops if they don’t overlap.