Supervise the audit field work of associates and review their work products to ensure the audit is thorough and properly documented. Seniors are also responsible for identifying and documenting audit risks, creating and managing client relationships, administering budget issues and ensuring that the audit manager and partner are adequately informed of all relevant items.
- Conducts assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end, inclusively preparing the draft deliverables.
- Identifies and communicates issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business
- Supervises junior auditors assigned to engagements providing guidance and overall review of their results
- Ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk
- Develops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.
- Obtains and reviews evidence ensuring audit conclusions are well-documented
- Ensure compliance with professional standards and procedures for each department
- Communicates assigned tasks to junior auditors in a manner that is clear and concise ensuring high quality, accurate, and efficient results
- Proactively interact with client’s management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Research and analyze financial statement and audit related issues.
- Ensures focus on personal professional growth, taking on more challenging assignments, in line with standard audit career progression – proactively seeks relevant Education and training opportunities
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- University degree
- At least 3 years of work experience in auditing/accounting
- Fast learner
- Good command of English
- ACCA student-advantage
- Team work skills
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical insurance;
- ACCA full support;
- Clear career path;
- Business exposure.
Please send your resume (in English) to email@example.com citing “[name] – Audit Senior ” in the subject line. All applications will be treated with the highest level of discretion.