Internal Services Sales Representative with German
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With revenues of €24.7 billion in FY2016, our 144,000 employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them manage their energy by offering IoT-enabled solutions to seamlessly connect, collect, analyze and act on data in real-time delivering enhanced safety, efficiency, reliability, and sustainability.
From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies will reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.
Find out more about Schneider Electric Romania at www.schneider-electric.ro.
• Education: Business or Technical qualification
• Experience of 2-4 years in Sales, preferably with within services and with focus on respective segment
• Fluent in German and English;
• Understands the sales model for services, preferably with background in industry automation and motion&drives
• Good analytical skills
• Ability to make synthesis
• Understand the customers business aspects
• Basic aptitude for learning technical concepts essential;
• Excellent interpersonal, communications and time management skills;
• Ability to work on own initiative, but also as part of a team;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are required;
• Flexible and having the ability to learn quickly;
• Previous CRM experience an advantage.
Act from inside by phone to keep the entire installed base under service contracts, offer proactively additional services to our customers (focus segment industrial end users), enlarge the saturation of our customer base for services with all type of Schneider Electric services for the respective customer groups.
• Attach to all solution sales a service where service is not automatically a part of the offer;
• Align with service partners to drive sales actions for services on the market;
• Collect information on competitions installed base;
• Focus on contract renewals and expiring warranty;
• Analyze and push service opportunities (also in OEM segment);
• Builds up knowledge on the competitive landscape in services;
• Register all activities in our CRM systems;
What we offer:
• Competitive and rewarding salary package
• Well-being workshops
• Hands on training and access to our technical labs
• Exposure to a multicultural and dynamic environment
• Development Plan through Career path and coaching
• Cool site environment
• Employer with high focus on Sustainability
• Diversity and Inclusion - integral part of the company's history, culture and identity