Group Leader Material Flow & Packaging - Manufacturing TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Group Leader Material Flow & Packaging - Manufacturing TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
* Is responsible to define the Mission and Strategy for the MaterialFlow & Packaging group considering the input from all stakeholders (e.g.from Head of Supply Chain Management, Internal Customers, Production);
* Coordination of daily activities in the Material Flow & Packaging area;
* Define and ensures proper resources in the Material Flow & Packaging area to comply with the daily production needs;
* Communicates internally the group strategy to his/ her group;
* Is responsible to ensure that employee's competencies and skills inside the group are at the level required by the job;
* Performs the yearly Performance Management Process for all direct reports and supervises the Performance Management Process for all indirect reports, according to the applicable procedure, time and budget limits;
* Mentors and coaches Warehouse Leaders and Packaging Specialists;
* Organizes his/ her organization in line with the location and SCMA strategy and guidelines;
* Identify the risks within own group related to people and related to projects on a regular basis;
* Define and implement actions / supervise the implementation of actions to minimize risks and measure the efficiency of these actions;
* Participates to the budget planning and tracks the budget fulfillment for his/her group;
* Regularly checks the status of the process quality within his/ her group and supervises the definition of corrective actions and continuous improvement of the process performance.
* University degree
* Minimum 3 years experience in a leadership role within Automotive Industry
* Experience in Supply Chain Management area(e.g. Warehouse, Packaging, Suppliers Management)
* Project management knowledge
* ERP system knowledge (preferable SAP)
* 6 SIGMA Knowledge and methodology
* Problem Solving
* Advanced English Skills
* German Skills - considered a plus
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents