Junior Accounts Receivable Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile DELL TECHNOLOGY SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Accounts Receivable Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Asigurari - Intermedieri financiare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
- Excellent communication skills
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Able to communicate with higher level management
- Financial background and education
Do you want to improve in Finance and enhance your business acumen? In Finance, we are looking for a Collections Specialist to join our team in Bucharest and play a key role in the evolution of Dell in EMEA.
- Responsible for a designated area of a specific ledger
- Chase of overdue via telephone, email, letter
- Ensure accounts are chased on a daily basis, daily customer contact in order of cleaning up the open positions
- Assist in the recovery of debt through the legal proceedings
- Achieve weekly/monthly cash collection targets
- Deal with queries from internal / external customers in a timely manner
- Co-operate closely with credit clearing, sales, customer care and tech. support.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and well being are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell.