Enterprise IT Helpdesk Engineer
- Help desk support and user training;
- Responsible for user desktop/laptop, scanner, printer support, helps resolving problematic events;
- Responsible for desktop/laptop provision, prepare corporate standard OS/Software/Application and security settings before distribute to end users;
- Responsible for user training on IT platforms/OA/Application/Services;
- IT infrastructure construction and maintenance;
- Responsible for IT infrastructure construction and maintenance, including IT server room, structure cabling system, video conference system, UPS etc.
- Bachelor or above degree;
- Specialization: Major in computer or information related technologies;
- Work experience: 2 years or more in related fields;
- Basic knowledge in TCP/IP technologies;
- Basic knowledge with LAN technologies, knowledge of the building-level LAN architecture;
- Familiar with Windows 7& Windows 10. Microsoft Office application;
- Skillful in IT infrastructure items, such as server room facilities, structure cabling system, UPS, door access control/CCTV, air conditioning etc.;
- Skillful in laptop/desktop, OS, office software troubleshooting and maintenance;
- Optimistic, pro-active, team player, patience;
- Very good communication skills, able to work under pressure.
- Access to great amount of Product Documentation;
- Access to a unified Knowledge Base where you can find technical cases encountered by all our engineers around the world;
- Opportunity to contribute to this Knowledge base, be part of a growing Huawei Engineers community and develop in a dynamic environment;
- Motivational salary package;
- Young and motivated team that want to constantly grow.