Enterprise IT Helpdesk Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC active
View all jobs Enterprise IT Helpdesk Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
- Help desk support and user training;
- Responsible for user desktop/laptop, scanner, printer support, helps resolving problematic events;
- Responsible for desktop/laptop provision, prepare corporate standard OS/Software/Application and security settings before distribute to end users;
- Responsible for user training on IT platforms/OA/Application/Services;
- IT infrastructure construction and maintenance;
- Responsible for IT infrastructure construction and maintenance, including IT server room, structure cabling system, video conference system, UPS etc.
- Bachelor or above degree;
- Specialization: Major in computer or information related technologies;
- Work experience: 2 years or more in related fields;
- Basic knowledge in TCP/IP technologies;
- Basic knowledge with LAN technologies, knowledge of the building-level LAN architecture;
- Familiar with Windows 7& Windows 10. Microsoft Office application;
- Skillful in IT infrastructure items, such as server room facilities, structure cabling system, UPS, door access control/CCTV, air conditioning etc.;
- Skillful in laptop/desktop, OS, office software troubleshooting and maintenance;
- Optimistic, pro-active, team player, patience;
- Very good communication skills, able to work under pressure.
- Access to great amount of Product Documentation;
- Access to a unified Knowledge Base where you can find technical cases encountered by all our engineers around the world;
- Opportunity to contribute to this Knowledge base, be part of a growing Huawei Engineers community and develop in a dynamic environment;
- Motivational salary package;
- Young and motivated team that want to constantly grow.