Airline Customer Care Representative – German / French / Spanish / Italian
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs InterGlobe Technologies active
View all jobs Airline Customer Care Representative – German / French / Spanish / Italian active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
InterGlobe Technologies (IGT) service offerings cover the entire business operations & technology spectrum of the travel and hospitality domain.Requirements
- Communication: Excellent Communication Skills in German or French or Spanish or Italian and English
- Specialized skills (Travel): Travel diploma or certificate or degree and or work experience of any Global
Airline Distribution System (Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre) or Central Reservation System is an advantage
- Specialized Skills (Non Travel): Good Communication Skills with Customer Service skills, any experience in
BPO will be an added advantage
- Education qualification: Graduate in any discipline/Under graduates
- Customer Service & Sales skills (for inbound calls)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Willing to work in a 24x7 environment with rotational shifts (including night shift)
- Deliver exemplary customer service on customer calls
- As a part of the Call Center team, answer inbound calls from passengers and handle queries about new airline
bookings, changes to existing bookings and other aspects of airline travel like frequent flier program, baggage
queries, flight information etc.
- Paid initial training in English which will empower you to do the job
Job start date: 2nd October 2017