Airline Customer Care Representative – French
IGT Solutions (IGT) is a leading BPM, Technology and Digital Services and Solutions Company committed to deliver innovation and business excellence across the entire spectrum of Travel, Transportation and Hospitality domain.Requirements
- Communication: Excellent Communication Skills in French and English
- Specialized skills (Travel): Travel diploma or certificate or degree and or work experience of any Global
Airline Distribution System (Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre) or Central Reservation System is an advantage
- Specialized Skills (Non Travel): Good Communication Skills with Customer Service skills, any experience in
BPO will be an added advantage
- Education qualification: Graduate in any discipline/Under graduates
- Customer Service & Sales skills (for inbound calls)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Willing to work in a 24x7 environment with rotational shifts (including night shift)
- Deliver exemplary customer service on customer calls
- As a part of the Call Center team, answer inbound calls from passengers and handle queries about new airline
bookings, changes to existing bookings and other aspects of airline travel like frequent flier program, baggage
queries, flight information etc.
- Paid initial training