Credit analyst with Turkish
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Michelin Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Credit analyst with Turkish active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has about 3,500 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website at www.michelin.ro
Economics background (*Mandatory);
2 years’ experience in Finance/ Controlling/ Accounting;
Structured, organized and detail oriented, comfortable in working with Excel (*Mandatory);
Fluency in English and Turkish (*Mandatory);
The Credit Analyst is a key person in the credit field by offering support to the local Credit Department from each country in performing the activities.
- ensures the creation of credit reports in accordance with defined deadlines and at the level of quality expected.
- creates a preliminary analysis of the customer financial structure by proposing a risk and a credit limit.
- ensures the performing of block/release customers in the system in relation with local Credit Department and Customer Service.
- establishes and updates periodically the credit limits of customers portfolio according to the risk analysis and business needs;
- creates the credit Group and local reports at country level;
- ensures the orders block/release in the system respecting the procedures and the instructions received from the country Credit Department.
- periodically update of the existing procedures.
- execute any other task requested by manager in order to realize the short term objective of the Department.