Junior Data Science
Ti-am pregatit cariere in care tot ceea ce faci tu se vede. Nu doar la birou, ci in toata tara.
Pentru ca suntem o banca ce sustine oamenii cu incredere si proiectele pentru viitorul Romaniei.
Banca Comerciala Romana (BCR), membra a Erste Group, este cel mai important grup financiar din Romania si include operatiunile de banca universala (retail, corporate & investment banking, trezorerie si piete de capital), precum si societatile de profil de pe piata leasingului, pensiilor private si a bancilor de locuinte.
BCR este banca nr.1 în România după valoarea activelor (peste 15 mld EUR), banca nr.1 după numărul de clienţi şi banca nr.1 pe segmentele de economisire şi creditare. BCR este cel mai valoros brand financiar din România, după gradul de încredere al clienţilor şi după numărul celor pentru care BCR este principala instituţie cu care fac banking. Si tot BCR este numarul 1 in preferintele tinerilor care viseaza la o cariera in banking.
What you need to be successful:
- Knowledge of industry standard techniques for data processing, data management, data delivery, data mining, analysis and reporting (SQL)
- Proven capacity to learn and use a scripting programing language (e.g. R/ Python)
- Knowledge of core machine learning algorithms (e.g. logreg, random forest) and techniques (e.g. feature engineering)
- Knowledge visualization tools, e.g. Tableau as well as advanced Excel and other Microsoft Office software
- Banking knowledge is an advantage
- Excellent command of English
Your responsibilities will include:
- Formulates together with business experts a business hypothesis and performance metrics
- Works with, prepares, and processes large data sets.
- Develops predictive models, analyzes the results and communicates to business.
- Shares knowledge and promotes the role of advanced analytics with the organization/Group.
BCR Data Science Department, working closely internally with BI and IT units, is created to respond to the modern need for predictive and advanced analytics in banking. The Department works with all aspects of large data analysis and applies the products of these efforts to develop data driven insight about customers, products and markets.
The Department currently is looking to strengthen the team. This presents a unique opportunity for specialists in mathematics, predictive analytics, and computer science to work in an environment where the products of advanced analytics are immediately translated into practical business applications. It works on applications of data science techniques to complex analytics, and addresses predictive analytics projects that are conceptually well-defined but which require the unique skill sets of mathematicians and programmers for development, implementation and maintenance.