Business administration manager
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is a global leader in both network & service enablement and optical security and performance products and solutions
They plan to launch in Romania 2 R&D centers for each division.
- Experience in designing & supporting benefits programs in Romania
- Experience with a start-up environment
- Prior involvement in the finalization and administration of labor contracts under Romanian law
- Knowledgeable about R&D investment incentive programs in Romania
- Experience negotiating commercial agreements and purchase orders including VAT ramifications
- Capable of developing and implementing local processes related to time-keeping, project tracking, etc
- Familiar with local compliance reporting requirements related to VAT, labor laws, etc
- Excellent English language communication skills required
- Experience with using Oracle ERP a plus (for procurement, project tracking, etc)
- US GAAP accounting exposure a plus (for interactions with Regional Finance)
- manage all relationships between the company and outside authorities together with our consulting firm
- manage company insurances together with Corporate Treasury
- manage the ramp-up of the center
- coordinate between the employee and the payroll Provider
- manage the vacation tracking and coordinate with payroll Provider
- first point of contact for all employees and visitors
- manage the time tracking Tool
- manage sick leave and other absences and coordinate with Payroll Provider
- collect the invoices, sort and check them and maybe code them to a PO and or a GL Account string.t hen scan and send the invoice to our SSC Team
- help with possible audits (social security, VAT, CIT) together with Consultant and Regional Finance
- be responsible for the Fixed Assets – Not the Accounting but organizing annual physical inventory and providing the necessary FACN documents so that Fixed Asset accounting can keep the Fixed Assets updated.
- facility management