Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Cameron active.
Vezi toate job-urile Collection Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Cameron engineers, designs, and manufactures flow and pressure control technologies for customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide.
A global organization provides support and delivers services using these leading technologies.
This position provides support in the Credit and Collection function. With independent action and minimal supervision, the individual ensures that the credit /collection policy and corporate risk matrix is adhered to and that cash flow is maximized. The velocity of cash flow is a major emphasis along with mitigating contractual risk. The employee is also responsible for the timely updating of various customer files and customer collections.Responsabilitati
- Follows up on assigned past due customer accounts by telephone, fax or e-mail. Initiates necessary action to maximize cash inflows;
- Following up on all other assigned customers no later than 15 days after due date, or as established by Manager, Finance (Credit and Contract Administration).
- Review that credit balances have appropriate documentation to clear or resolve balances for the month end.
- If necessary, initiates and coordinates corrective action on discrepant paperwork for accounts receivable.
- Documents, when appropriate, any actions taken regarding follow-up and problem solving on the accounts receivable in the SAP system.
- Prepare monthly accounts receivable report for disputed and overdue items. This document becomes the basis for weekly A/R meetings with Plant staff personnel.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Economic background (graduate of Academy of Economic Studies or similar)
- 3+ years strong computer experience MS Office
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work with large amounts of data and produce meaningful insights and information