Robotic Process Automation- Automation Anywhere
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Genpact active
View all jobs Robotic Process Automation- Automation Anywhere active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
How is this role unique from others?
This is a huge opportunity for curious L&D professionals, willing to stay relevant by constantly learning and applying best in class people practices within a career accelerating environment specific to consulting and business services.
With an international exposure to high profile customers and leadership, this role will give you the opportunity to act as a true business partner, working closely with multiple business stakeholders.
What will your job be about?
· Design, develop, and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements end-to-end
· Designing Rapid Automation process solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions.
· Creating and maintaining RA Solution documentation.
· Developing, Configuring programs, scripts and objects that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
· Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
· supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
· Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
· Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of RA processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
· 2-7 years of experience developing and testing software on a Windows platform including 1 year hands on programming experience in Process Automation Software like Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath
· technically sound candidate with hands-on development experience in core OOPs
· Ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution
· Willingness and ability to blend business analysis with hands-on configuration of automated processes in the Automation Software Products.
· Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
· Ability to talk to client and get the Business Requirements
· Communicates and enforces coding standards
· Performs code reviews and mentors junior developers.