Robotic Process Automation- Automation Anywhere
Genpact (NYSE: G) stands for “generating business impact.” We are a global leader in digitally-powered business process management and services. We architect the Lean DigitalSM enterprise through our patented Smart Enterprise Processes (SEPSM) framework that reimagines our clients’ operating models end-to-end, including the middle and back offices. This creates Intelligent OperationsSM that we help design, transform, and run. The impact on our clients is a high return on transformation investments through growth, efficiency, and business agility. For two decades, first as a General Electric division and later as an independent company, we have been passionately serving our clients.
Today, we generate impact for a few hundred strategic clients, including approximately one-fifth of the Fortune Global 500, and have grown to over 75,000 people in 25 countries, with key offices in New York City. The resulting business process and industry domain expertise and experience running complex operations are a unique heritage and focus that help us drive the best choices across technology, analytics, and organizational design. For additional information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow Genpact on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Our Romanian offices are located in Bucharest (Hermes Business Campus, Pipera) and Cluj-Napoca (United Business Center).
How is this role unique from others?
This is a huge opportunity for curious L&D professionals, willing to stay relevant by constantly learning and applying best in class people practices within a career accelerating environment specific to consulting and business services.
With an international exposure to high profile customers and leadership, this role will give you the opportunity to act as a true business partner, working closely with multiple business stakeholders.
What will your job be about?
· Design, develop, and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements end-to-end
· Designing Rapid Automation process solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions.
· Creating and maintaining RA Solution documentation.
· Developing, Configuring programs, scripts and objects that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
· Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
· supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
· Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
· Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of RA processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
· 2-7 years of experience developing and testing software on a Windows platform including 1 year hands on programming experience in Process Automation Software like Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath
· technically sound candidate with hands-on development experience in core OOPs
· Ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution
· Willingness and ability to blend business analysis with hands-on configuration of automated processes in the Automation Software Products.
· Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
· Ability to talk to client and get the Business Requirements
· Communicates and enforces coding standards
· Performs code reviews and mentors junior developers.