Last days when you can register for the TechLab: IT is one click away - O365 live demo, TechTalks Timisoara
This job is no longer active!
View all ads Microsoft active
View all ads Last days when you can register for the TechLab: IT is one click away - O365 live demo, TechTalks Timisoara active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Microsoft developed in Romania from a start-up with 4 employees in 1996 to a company with over 500 employees currently. Microsoft is the Best European Workplace for the 5th consecutive year, award conferred by Great Place to Work Institute, in an analysis that covers 1500 companies.
Part of Microsoft Romania, Customer Service Support was announced in May 2006 and has been officially launched on February 1st, 2007 by Microsoft’s Chairman Bill Gates. Today, the centre employs 500 IT professionals in Bucharest and Timisoara, delivers advanced technical services (levels 3 and 4), and serves Microsoft Corporate customers and developer communities from all over Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). The services center is continuously expanding, building on top of its excellent reputation and the ability to attract the best specialists from Romania’.
- A bachelor/a master student from Automation, Computer Science, Mathematics or Informatics, Electronics and Telecommunications, Electrotechnics and Electroenergetics, Mechanics or Physics;
- Enthusiasts about personal and professional development or about a career in the technical field;
Join the Microsoft TechLab: IT is one click away- O365 live demo
During the TechLab, the specialists in the IT industry, Alexandru Margoi, Exchange Support Engineer, and Mihaela Petreus, Skype Support Engineer are going to talk about the necessary resources for stimulating the Corporate Environment and they will give you a brief description of the prerequisites needed to learn IT at the present moment. At the end of the session you will have a Live Demo of the program Office 365 and you will receive more informations about how the program really works.
Speakers: Alexandru Margoi – Exchange Support Engineer
Mihaela Petreus – Skype Support Engineer
When & where will we meet?
- On Saturday, the 14th of October, starting from 14:30.
- In Timisoara, Angajatori de TOP, Centrul Regional de Afaceri (C.R.A.F.T.), Room B.
What else you should know:
- The entrance is free but there is a limited number of 30 participants;
- Only candidates who meet the company's requirements will receive a participation confirmation;
- You can register for one or more TechLabs, but we recommend you to pay attention to the date and beginning hours because TechLabs may overlap.