Financial Services Advisory Consultant
Your career is just that; yours. You choose it.
You live it. You make it happen. To get the best from it, you need the best opportunities.
That's why opportunities are at the heart of PwC careers. Opportunities to grow as an individual, to work flexibly,to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything.
The skills, insights and connections you develop at PwC are career defining wherever your career may take you.
Talent, hard work and opportunity.
You provide the first two, we'll take care of the rest.
It's the opportunity of a lifetime. Take it.
• 1+ years of experience of working in Financial Services advisory; in particular Financial Services transaction advisory experience is a plus
• Relevant professional qualification (i.e. CFA, ACCA, MBA, etc.);
• Ability to work as part of a team and to contribute to the team performance with well-developed interpersonal skills;
• Availability to travel;
• Confidence and professionalism to work with (senior level) client personnel;
• Strong analytical skills and ability to grasp commercial issues;
• Strong attention to detail whilst retaining an open mind to new ideas;
• Ability to build effective working relationships;
• Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence when interacting with others;
• Strong knowledge and experience in Excel and analytical skills. Financial modelling experience is a plus;
• Ability to work accurately under time pressure and manage multiple commitments;
• Proficiency in English due to the international character of the job.
As Consultant within the PwC FS Deals team, the individual would expect to be involved in the following:
• Managing the execution of (NPL) portfolio sell/buy side transaction mandates covering all transaction stages;
• Supporting the Partner and Manager in running projects and in business development efforts;
• Acting as a point of contact for clients for operational matters;
• Participating in key proposals and presentations;
• Performing data remediation and analysis and asset valuation using financial models;
• Conduct in-depth industry research for internal use, dedicated client assignments and to support investment proposals and valuations.
The skills we look for in our employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviour that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviour make up our global leadership framework, The PwC Professional.
The PwC Professional focuses on five core attributes: whole leadership, business acumen, technical capabilities, global acumen and relationships. We use this framework to recruit, develop and assess our people, at all grades and all areas of our business, because we expect all of our people to be leaders.