Financial Services Advisory Consultant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PwC Romania active
View all jobs Financial Services Advisory Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Amongst our clients there are 419 companies from Fortune Global 500 list.
We’ve been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 8,800 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognized as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
• 1+ years of experience of working in Financial Services advisory; in particular Financial Services transaction advisory experience is a plus
• Relevant professional qualification (i.e. CFA, ACCA, MBA, etc.);
• Ability to work as part of a team and to contribute to the team performance with well-developed interpersonal skills;
• Availability to travel;
• Confidence and professionalism to work with (senior level) client personnel;
• Strong analytical skills and ability to grasp commercial issues;
• Strong attention to detail whilst retaining an open mind to new ideas;
• Ability to build effective working relationships;
• Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence when interacting with others;
• Strong knowledge and experience in Excel and analytical skills. Financial modelling experience is a plus;
• Ability to work accurately under time pressure and manage multiple commitments;
• Proficiency in English due to the international character of the job.
As Consultant within the PwC FS Deals team, the individual would expect to be involved in the following:
• Managing the execution of (NPL) portfolio sell/buy side transaction mandates covering all transaction stages;
• Supporting the Partner and Manager in running projects and in business development efforts;
• Acting as a point of contact for clients for operational matters;
• Participating in key proposals and presentations;
• Performing data remediation and analysis and asset valuation using financial models;
• Conduct in-depth industry research for internal use, dedicated client assignments and to support investment proposals and valuations.
The skills we look for in our employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviour that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviour make up our global leadership framework, The PwC Professional.
The PwC Professional focuses on five core attributes: whole leadership, business acumen, technical capabilities, global acumen and relationships. We use this framework to recruit, develop and assess our people, at all grades and all areas of our business, because we expect all of our people to be leaders.