Health & Safety Coordinator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Randstad Romania SRL active
View all jobs Health & Safety Coordinator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
• Degree or equivalent: completed BA university technical studies
• Course of “Risk Assessor for Safety and Health at Work” and Safety
• Course Technical PSI
• English – advanced level
• 3-5 years related experience in Health & Safety and Emergency situation
• Availability for overtime and on call 24/7 for emergency response
• Travel availability
• Good knowledge of MS Word Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Combination of experience and/or formal training in the HVAC, and Mechanical, Electrical and overall facility maintenance and mechanical systems is highly desirable
• Proficiency in computer-aided design (CAD)
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills, problem solving and quality orientation
• Ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize work schedule
• Advanced interpersonal skills focused on collaboration, innovation and communication
• Ability to work with a variety of internal customers, staff, vendors as well as external providers
• Coordinate all H&S activities with both the external H&S provider and the medical provider ;
• Assists with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the Health & Safety functions and duties.
• Answers routine Health & Safety enquiries and undertake duties that require knowledge of established departmental procedures and familiarity with H&S operations and activities;
• Ensures all H&S legal requirements (Law 319/2006) and meet and makes sure the operations are completed;
• Ensures all “Emergency situations” legal requirements (Law 307/2006);
• Leads in-house training with line managers and employees;
• Organize quarterly H&S Committee meetings and register the minutes of the meetings at the Labour Inspectorate;
• Arrange yearly medical checks for all staff in all Romania locations and keeps in touch with the medical providers;
• Emergency situations equipment for all locations: fire extinguishers, first aid kit, H&S stickers, evacuation plans etc.
• Schedule and coordinates Fire drills in each location ;
• Order, prepare and track all H&S collective instructions ;
• Stays in touch with all H&S representatives from each location - organize presentations/trainings ;
• Arrange for yearly H&S tests to take place, gathers and records test results ;
• Ad-hoc investigation of any work accidents (including accidents that may happen while the employees travel to work);
• Carry out risk assessments and consider how risks could be reduced;
• Keep records of inspection findings and produce reports that suggest Improvements;
• Review each year the H&S documentation and communicates with the external provider ;
• Managing building maintenance and logistics activities;
• Ensuring appropriate allocation and utilization of space and resources within the building;
• Organizing security and general administrative services;
• Coordinating cleaning and parking services;
• Property acquisition and/or disposal, administration of the goods and services within company building;
• Ensuring that management of assets and building facilities complies with health and safety requirements;
• Collaborating with the technical support team;
• Monitoring and reporting.