Team Leader Controlling Operations
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Team Leader Controlling Operations active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group.Requirements
Min. 3 years previous experience in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
Experience in SAP system (preferably CAP, BAP) and project management tools (e.g. Planview, Service
Coordination and people skills would be considered a plus
Advanced MS-Office skills (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
Fluent in English, must be able to hold presentations and lead meetings in English
Great communication skills and analytical mindset
Problem solving ability and results orientation
Strong organizational, planning and structuring skills
Excellent communication skills, problem solving ability, team player, very organized
Ability to build working relationships in a complex environment
Flexible and able to think outside the box
Self-starter and driven
As Team Leader for Controlling Operations you will coordinate a dedicated team proving services to Central
Controlling team in Allianz Technology (mainly Business Partners community and Pricing & Reporting topics).
Manage the Controlling Operations team to deliver on time all activities
Give directions, train and coordinate the team to become more effective in providing the services to the
- Managing the task allocation, team performance results, ensuring business continuity during off time of the
team (scheduling in advance the vacation/training period, business continuity plan, working attendance)
- Assistance offered to team members related to controlling topics and finance systems (Planview/ Service
Now, Sharepoint, SAP CAP/BAP/BO)
- Providing process guidance, coaching and training to the team based on customer’s requirements
- Keep the team motivated to deliver results at agreed standards
Operational excellence through process improvements, innovation and efficiency:
- Ensure that all escalations are attended and resolved in time
- Acting as an touchpoint support between the team and main stakeholders
- Support in implementing new ideas for business growth, process optimization or transfer of new tasks
within the team (especially during handover and transition process)
Coordinating the quality management of all process documentation (SOPs, user manuals) elaborated by
Other management reporting and responsibilities as per the business needs
Health and Well-being:
•Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
•Weekly Fruit Day.
Personal and professional development:
• Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
•English and German Language Courses for any level;
•All you can read with Bookster!
•Work from Home Option available;
•Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
•Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
•Fixed salary compensation along with performance-related bonus scheme;
•Meal and Gift Tickets.