System Administrator – BMC Control-M
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs METRO SYSTEMS ROMANIA active
View all jobs System Administrator – BMC Control-M active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
METRO SYSTEMS Romania is a subsidiary of METRO SYSTEMS Germany. Since 2006, when METRO SYSTEMS Romania was established in Bucharest, the number of employees has increased steadily to 800. The second office was founded in Brasov in 2014.Requirements
Why should you join us?
We are looking for a System Administrator who is able to manage enterprise management platforms such as BMC Control-M & IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler. The infrastructure to be managed is mainly located into Dusseldorf and Frankfurt, Germany and consists in more than 350 virtual OS Linux based servers.
You will work in close collaboration with colleagues from Metro Systems Germany and as well as with the operational teams located within Metros Systems Romania and have the opportunity to participate into all projects for automation of the business processes.
What we’re looking for?
• Support, deployment and operations
• First and second level for all Control-M (and TWS) incidents
• Handle all problems for all related incidents
• Deploy Control-M servers (installation and configuration)
• Control server and components status and take appropriate actions
• Handle calls with BMC, track and follow escalated problems
• Control tasks for automation, backup and recovery
• Handle all informational requests
• Routing to other teams (AO, OS Admins, etc.)
• Preparation and support of workload automation jobs migration from TWS to Control-M
• User management
• Maintain patch management configuration & housekeeping (update list / deployment packages)
• Maintain Firewall Matrix
You’re a great fit if you have:
• Windows server
• PHP/MYSQL (beginner)
• Deployment tools (Ansible, etc.)
• Shell Scripting (KSH and Bash)
• Linux (RedHat)
• Ability to communicate and collaborate efficiently
• High interest in continuous learning and development (new tools, technologies, methodologies)
• Self-motivation to achieve consistently high quality results
• Ability to think out of the box and challenge the status quo
• Openness to share knowledge and best practices with the team
• Good command of English, both spoken and written
• Tivoli Workload Schedule (usage / administration)
• BMC Control M (operation / administration)
• Monitoring tools: Nagios, BMC BPPM
What we offer?
• Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies;
• Career programs;
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation;
• Flexible working hours;
• Lunch tickets;
• Medical subscription and life insurance;
• Private pension;
• Fitness centers discounts, sports activities and other company events;
• Good transport connections and free parking;
• Relaxation area (ping pong, foosball, massage);
• Free Bookster.ro account;
• And…fresh orange juice, good coffee, fresh fruits.