Junior SAP Basis Administrator
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 12 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1400 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well.
We believe that happy employees equals happy costumers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us! We have the perfect terrace for it.
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on facebook.com/StefaniniIT
• Design and maintain the technical system land scape of the SAP servers.
• Install and configure all required SAP database servers and application servers.
• SAP MC Service guard cluster configuration/management.
• Complex tuning issues regarding inter dependencies SAP,DB and OS.
• Monitor all SAP systems (work processes, users, system logs, short dumps, locks, developer traces, system traces, disk space, etc.)
• Monitor DB load, follow-up EarlyWatch reports and provide recommendations, BWA support and monitoring
• Administer the SAP database as database administrator (plan and perform database upgrades, apply database maintenance, design and maintain physical database layout, perform database reorganizations, design and implement backup and restore strategy, maintain database security, administer database performance, manage database storage, database problem determination and resolution, etc.).
• Liaise with SAP support for technical issues.
• SAP Frontend (SAPGUI) and SAPClient tools installation and configuration.
• 2 years working experience on SAP Basis administration in large scale organization.
• SAP Basis Certification mandatory (C_TADM51_70 SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION (ORACLE DB).
• SAP PI technology a plus (C_TBIT51_73 SAP NetWeaver SAP Certified Technology, Associate-Process Integration with SAPNetWeaver).
• Proven experience in managing global SAP projects.
• Flexible schedule, 09:00 – 23:00 EET coverage.
• Flexible and adaptable with excellent ability to work cross functionally within an organization.
• Strong analytical skills, strong critical thinking, problem solving, and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and service delivery excellence.
• Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
• Fluent in English (verbal and written).