IT Service Release Manager
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group.Requirements
Extensive knowledge of the services release management processes
Good knowledge in the area processes and methodologies (Opex Blue Belt Certificate)
Good knowledge of process management technologies
MS or BSc with Technical specialization
English and German fluency
Entrepreneurial thinking and acting, initiative, self-responsibility and independence
Structured thinking and acting, capability to solve problems and decision-making ability
Cost responsibility for the mentioned services (staff, maintenance contracts)
Ensuring the maintenance quality of the mentioned IT-services
Service oriented reporting & service quality check (for clients)
SLAs/performance management & reporting
Service-Lifecycle-Management (continuous service improvement)
Post-processing of escalations/disorders with the integrator
Tracking of incoming tickets and reporting in this respect (via services and OE)
Problem control processes with partners after incidents and escalations
Market review and benchmarking of services
Health and Well-being:
• Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage
• WorldClass Gym Discounts
• Weekly Fruit Day.
Personal and professional development:
• Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
• English and German Language Courses for any level
• All you can read with Bookster!
• Work from Home Option available;
• Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
• Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
• Fixed salary compensation along with performance-related bonus scheme;
• Meal and Gift Tickets.