Analyst for Development Tools
Why should you join us?
The Development Standards and Tools department is recruiting an energetic technology driven colleague to join the team.
The tools administration department is involved in providing development tools for the Digital Readiness projects and also in some new exciting projects where we are responsible for defining the architecture design, operations start-up and 3rd level support.
What we’re looking for?
Analyze and provide the proper solutions for development tools needs for our customers – development operations
• Producing technical specifications in alignment with product owners and customers.
• Build everything following the MSYS architecture principles.
• Working in close collaboration with colleagues and customers in order to achieve the highest standard in service delivery to the customer.
• Providing support in accordance with priority, impact and SLA.
Offer high level consultancy on cloud technologies.
You’re a great fit if you have:
• Strong understanding of TCP
• Linux System Administrator Know-how (Ubuntu LTS)
• Monitoring experience with ELK/OMD/SIM
• Experienced with cloud technologies: CoreOS, OpenStack, Docker, Rancher
• Experienced with modern development tools: Git, Artifactory, Jenkins, Nexus
• Experienced with automation scripting: Ansible, Heat, Terraform
• PostgreSQL / Maria DB
• Experience with modern web servers: NGINX, Apache HTTP Server, Apache Tomcat,
• Very good analytical skills.
• Agile experience using Jira/Confluence
What we offer?
• Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies
• Career programs
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
• Flexible working hours
• Lunch tickets
• Medical subscription and life insurance
• Private pension
• Fitness centers discounts, sports activities and other company events
• Good transport connections and free parking
• Relaxation area (ping pong, foosball, massage)
• Free Bookster.ro account
• And…fresh orange juice, good coffee, fresh fruits.