Why should you join us?
• Develop scripts and software tools for driver integration, unattended software installations, automation and monitoring on Windows based platforms
• Test, monitor, manage and implement security solutions – Antivirus, Whitelisting applications etc.
• Test new technologies and implement proof of concepts for solutions in area of security, deployment, monitoring etc.
• System architecture design
• Software packaging, Operating System Deployment Task Sequences management and Software Updates deployment via Microsoft SCCM
• Ensure the readiness of other teams involved in the operation and support process by documenting procedures and released tools
• Offer support for deployment issues and related topics
What we are looking for?
• Advance knowledge of MS Windows operating systems – administering, registry, services etc.
• Scripting / programming (Windows Batch, PowerShell, MS SQL Server, C#, .NET)
• Unattended software installation and automation scripting
• Firm knowledge in network technologies (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, PXE, TFTP)
• SCCM packaging, TS management and troubleshooting would be an advantage
• Antivirus / Security solutions knowledge is a plus
• Ability to structure new / unknown topics and to interpret complex information
• Fluent in English, written and spoken
What do we offer?
• Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies;
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation;
• Career programs;
• Flexible working hours;
• Lunch tickets;
• Medical subscription and life insurance;
• Private pension;
• Fitness centers discounts, sports activities and other company events;
• Relaxation area (ping pong, foosball, massage);
• Good transport connections and free parking;
• Free Bookster account;
• And…fresh orange juice, good coffee, fresh fruits.