Cloud Solutions Architect
At Temenos we believe that our people make the difference. What we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 4000 unique individuals that make up Temenos today. Our people drive real change, and working together as a team is what got us to where we are today. We believe that challenges present opportunities for growth. Ideas become reality when you stay determined and are not afraid to take risks!
In Bucharest, Temenos has more than 265 staff members and it’s expanding its operations in Research and Development, Client Services, Software as a Services (SaaS), Sales and Marketing, SSC Finance, IT Infrastructure, Security and HR.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent preferred.
• 5 - 7 years of relevant experience in solutions architecture and designing and implementing advanced business solutions.
• Willingness to travel.
• Experience of building High Availability and Disaster Recovery/BCP architectures and solutions.
• Experience of building software solutions on IaaS and PaaS.
• Good knowledge and understanding of Enterprise Application Integration.
• Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs.
• Knowledge in cloud-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture as well as experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints.
• Solution Design for implementing Temenos products as cloud solutions on public and private cloud platforms.
• Provide Implementation and Deployment Guidance
• Operations team enablement through education, process design and technology adoption.
• Alignment of platform strategy and planning with company's goals. Develop roadmaps
• Work with sales, partners and customers to understand customer requirements, problems and solutions
• Work with platform vendors’ engineers to provide solutions.
• Direct or indirect involvement in the development of policies, standards and guidelines that direct the selection, development, implementation and use of cloud technologies within the division.
• Build employee knowledge and skills in specific areas of expertise.
• The opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment;
• Motivating salary;
• Meal tickets;
• Medical insurance;
• Massage sessions;
• Relaxation room (pool table/ ping pong, board games);
• 25 days Annual Vacation;
• Dynamic, young and enthusiastic team.