Junior Consultant / Auditor
Exceptional client service, without exception.
There are many ways to answer the question “Why BDO?”
We could tell you about our 1,400 offices worldwide. We could mention our comprehensive service offerings, our experience across virtually every major industry, or the wide range of clients we serve, from regional businesses to global leaders.
But what truly sets BDO apart is our commitment to exceeding expectations on every engagement, big or small, for every client, local or multinational. It’s about more than our depth of experience or technical excellence, more than our open, communicative culture. It’s about a firm-wide dedication to delivering service to every single client that is, without exception, exceptional.
Skills, knowledge and expertise:
• Economic University degree (Accounting or Finance are preferred) for full time positions; Second or third year student for part-time positions;
• Accounting knowledge (a short previous experience in accounting might help);
• Good command of English and advanced MS Office skills;
• Initiative, accountability, team spirit;
• Good communication skills, flexibility and dynamism.
As our colleague you will have the chance to experience:
• what a corporate environment feels like,
• what a consultant does,
• how business works in different industries,
• how can business be optimized from a financial perspective.
BDO is willing to give you first class tickets for the next flight! Join our team as a Junior Consultant / Auditor and start building your future with us.
If you want to develop your strengths and be the best in your area of expertise, BDO is your choice, because here, the exceptional client service can be achieved with the support of a good team and hard work. We strongly believe that relationships matter, so we count on your integrity, accountability and commitment to our community.
The journey is the most important part of an experience! We will help you gain on the way souvenirs for your mind and your soul, because we know that professional competence needs good energy and attitude.
Are you scared that a job as a Junior Consultant / Auditor is too serious? Don’t worry, we’re not just an accounting company! We know how to make a balance between work and fun and we hope you are willing to teach us some new things since we are always open for improvements.
Just pack your enthusiasm and good competences and join us! Apply now for our Junior Consultant / Auditor position!