Collection Analyst with Polish skills (#3014896)
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
HP is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
Our Credit and Collections team is growing quality of impact! If you are passionate about new ideas and solutions – Join us to embark on a diverse and exciting career path in a dynamic, high-tech environment. Our teams are creative and friendly, providing a wide range of services at HP.
What will your role be?
As a Collection Analyst you will be building a strategic relationship with customers, understanding their business models, identifying challenges in the payment process and finding solutions on how to improve HP and customer interlock and accelerating cash-flow.
What will your day consist of?
• You will lead communication with a key customer portfolio developing trusted relationship
• You will be supported by high-tech tool to help prioritize key contacts with your customer portfolio and urgent actions
• You will listen carefully to the customer challenges and identify solutions on how to drive payment behaviour
• You will facilitate challenges solutions by involving other HP teams in working with the customer
• You will advise the Credit Analysts, Sales, Account Management teams on collection risks
• You will lead and/or participate in business enhancement projects across geographies
Who are we looking for?
A strong collaborator with excellent English and Polish:
• Excellent customer skills and incredible focus on trust and credibility to influence action
• Ability to build relationship across teams and cultures
• A unique voice and a talent to challenge status quo processes
• An independent result-oriented professional with
• Drive & a creative power to meet continuous challenges of the role
• Proven problem-solving skills
An excellent Collection analyst with
• Foundational understanding of collection and financial concepts
• Proven analytical skills coupled with willingness to continuously learn
• Solid computer literacy, curious to work with various technical tools to gain efficiencies
• Typically 2-4 years of experience, preferably in collections / completed university degree with some experience in collection considered an advantage
How will we help your personal and professional development?
• We don’t label you or your performance, we look to help you grow your unique potential
• Trainings, workshops and access to more than 10,000 wisdom nuggets via our learning platform and programs on all key professional and leadership skills you can imagine
• New disruptive technology introductions sessions
• We love our work environment. We think you will too:
• It’s a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
• Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
• Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
- Medical services subscription
- 24 paid holidays
- Lunch tickets
- Other flexible benefits (Medical services for family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten)
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea and fruits
- Vendors discount program (Restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)