Lenovo’s Data Center Group (DCG) is seeking a qualified Co-op to join our Lenovo Development Tooling (BOSS/OSS) team as a Software Quality Engineer. Lenovo’s fundamental belief is that life rewards those who Never Stand Still. Every day, every employee at Lenovo is focused on moving forward, rejecting traditional limits, and always seeking a better way. Lenovo is developing career minded entry-level talent to drive the next generation in technology. Students who have a passion for technology and an aptitude for success are encouraged to apply.
- Familiarity with software development tooling to assist in the integration of JIRA with GIT and Bugzilla which would involve scripting and development of some connectors between JIRA and other development tools.
- Assist with development build and publishing tooling enhancements
- Automation of validation of updates published to the Lenovo website using scripting/Java
- Implement tooling enhancement to handle large files, add ‘Tags’ field and ‘Release’ structure (Java)
- Systems management skills and the ability to organize and define a process for lab environment setup and ongoing maintenance using Lenovo’s state of the art XClarity Administrator.
- Agile and DevOps development process and tooling familiarity to assist in the creation of an automated test suite to validate functions of XClarity Administrator
- Experience working within a datacenter preferred
- Ability to come up to speed quickly in a fast paced environment
- Familiar with Server O/S and networking protocols
- Willingness to own projects all the way through to completion
- Detailed oriented
- Actively pursuing an AA or BS Degree in Computer Science or other related fields