Cycle Analyst (Accountant)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Michelin Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Cycle Analyst (Accountant) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has about 3,500 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).Cerinte
- A good level of English
- Background in Economics (a must);
- ERP system knowledge is a plus (Oracle, SAP);
- Previous experience in Financial controlling/ cost controlling/ GL accounting;
A cycle is a set of accounting transactions relating to assets and liabilities of a similar nature and their impact on results. It consists in grouping balance sheet accounts of a similar nature (specific cycles may include income statement items). Example: customer, supplier, finance, personnel, capital, taxes, fixed assets.
- She/he ensures accounting quality of activities of one or more cycles in accordance with Group-defined deadlines and local and Group accounting standards. She/he is responsible for accounting data consistency.
- She/he is member of general accounting team, with a remit that may cover a company or a geographical zone.
- Performs accounting cycle reviews in accordance with deadlines and accounting standards;
- Initiates and manages accounting action and ongoing progress plans in order to meet cycle's KPI targets;
- Prepares declarations and fiscal/ financial reports;
- Perform self-assessments within her/his remit in accordance with internal controller's instructions and on schedule;